Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Pet Dog, Procrastination


You would not believe the number of blog entries I have written in the last month. They are absolutely numerous!

Ever since I begun riding the blogging wave, every conversation I have, any discussion I hear or any argument I get into is a potential blog entry –

You: "Ethel, how soon can you print my cards?"
Me: "Ah! Cards! Now, that would make a good topic for blogging!";

You: "It looks like rain today!"
Me: "The weather...hmm...I think I can still create an interesting twist to talking about the weather"

You: "I broke up with my boyfriend last night"
Me: "Relationships! What curious things they are....I will definitely write about falling in and out of love!
"


So where, I hear you ask, are all these amazingly interesting entries? Ummmm, well....my dog ate it! Honest, he did!

I didn't get to blogging right away, and somehow the Procrastination ate up all my ideas and now I cannot even remember what I was supposed to be saying in the first place...So you are reading the rumblings of a mind that is exhausted from searching for what it had been thinking about yesterday, and the day before and before that.....and before that.......

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP