Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Riding the blogging wave

About 2 years ago when my friend "L" first started blogging, my sister and I teased her about it, telling her how blogging was a release for the tormented soul who had something to say, and nobody to say it to. Never in a million years did I ever see myself riding the 'blogging wave'. After all, I have an old fashioned journal in which I make intermittent entries, by hand, mostly about stuff that my brain needs time to process and that is really more than enough, right?....Wrong!

Today I was interviewed for a job I would happily die for and guess which one question utterly dumbfounded me....Yep, you guessed right "Do you have a blog".

DO I HAVE A BLOG? What do they mean do I have a blog?! Why would I have a blog? Blogs, as I said earlier are an outlet for the tormented soul with nobody to talk to. You write and write and write away, and perhaps somewhere amongst your rumblings, you will find answers to the "deeper meaning of life".

Well, perhaps that IS the point, you write and write and write... then you write some more. And since the job I am willing to kill for (or was it die for? I forget) requires that I write, here I am with my tail between my legs (dont laugh at me "L") riding the blogging wave!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP